Sunday, June 21, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS ~ Anything Goes Challenge!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I'm here to share the Card/Etched Bracelet I've made for the New Paper Smooches SARKS Anything Goes Challenge over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog!! If you are New to my Blog than you don't know that Jewelry Making is one of my other FAVORITE Hobbies!! I have been wanting to create Etched Jewelry with some of my FAVORITE Paper Smooches Stamps for quite awhile and I have FINALLY made some!! I started by Watching this AMAZING You-Tube Video/Tutorial and then Visiting this Free On-Line Class Site for even more Information on the Process/Techniques of Etching Base Metals!! I KNEW I could take the Info that I learned and transfer it over onto my Stamping World and I just LOVE the results!! I started by using the PS Flap Happy Stamp Set to Stamp my Butterfly Image to be Etched in Staz-On Ink and then went over it with a Sharpie Marker just to make sure that the lines were Crisp!! I stamped them onto a Nunn Designs Crest Tag Grande Circle Antique Copper for my Base and I LOVE that they are Finished on the Back side with a BEAUTIFUL Design!!  When Etching these they are of such AMAZING Quality that they Etch AMAZINGLY!! I then Etched it in the Ferric Chloride - I use PCB Solution from Radio Shack just as Directed in the Video!! I wanted to create a Card that would Showcase the Bracelet and when I saw the Polished Die Set I just KNEW it would be PERFECT!! I added the FUN Finger Nails and some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker for some Sparkle!! Then I added the Ring that I Die Cut from the same Metal Sheets that I used for the Layers on the Bracelet!!  I used the Just For You Icons Dies to Die Cut the Sweet Little Butterflies!! I wanted to create a Shirt Sleeve to Finish off the Design and decided the Inside of the Frame 4 Die would work GREAT!! Then I added a Sweet Doily Edge to the Top of it just to make it Pretty!! I used the Quotables Die Set to create the Speech Bubble for my Sentiment from the Birthday Sampler Stamp Set and then Stamped the ...... also from the PS Flap Happy Stamp Set!!  I wanted to make the Inside of my Card just as FUN as the outside so I Stamped the Sentiment from The Welcome Wagon Stamp Set and then added the Friend Word Die and a Layered Metal Sheet Die Cut Butterfly also from the Just For You Icons Die Set!! I just LOVE the way it turned out and I CAN'T WAIT to send this to a SWEET Friend!! =)
 
I hope you'll give this a TRY if Jewelry Making is something that you have been wanting to try!!?? If you have ANY Questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll get back to you!! Checkout the rest of the AMAZING Paper Smooches SPARKS DT Blogs to see what they created this week!!
Karin Åkesdotter
Larissa Heskett -- you're here!!
You'll  have until Saturday June 27th at 11:59 PST to Play Along Please visit the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog for more details!!

I'm also Linking this up to the New Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Favorite Technique and/or Product!! =)
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bracelet. And, a great way to showcase it on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...the bracelet is absolutely incredible Larissa. I love it! And your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa---- this is such an spectacular card and bracelet! SOOOOOOO GENIUS! This is brilliant! LOOOOOOOVE it! I mean----- I'm really jealous that I didn't think of this! LITERALLY! YOU are AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this project! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you my friend, are simply amazing!! This card is so creative. The lace doily cuff is so pretty. And the jewelry ~ WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The attentions to details and design are awesome, Larissa! What a labor of love! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Favorite Products/Techniques” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea, love the bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FABULOUS Larissa! Love it! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool!!!!! LOVE the presentation!! Very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! this is beyond amazing!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did!!! wow! i am speechless!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented!!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)